Ooh La Love Events is looking for a qualified intern to work with us during our busy spring/summer wedding season (May-August). This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the wedding industry and learn all about our approach to wedding planning and design. The internship starts May 1st and ends August 30th. Applicants must be willing to travel to the Santa Clarita area and be available approximately 15 hours each week – on weekends to assist with weddings as well as one to two afternoons each week to work in the office. Here is what we are looking for in a potential candidate:
– Someone who LOVES weddings and everything wedding-related.
– Someone who has excellent communication skills and is good with people.
– Someone who works well under pressure.
– Someone who is a quick learner, responsible, hard-working and a self-starter.
– Someone who is creative and has a thorough understanding of blogging and social media.
-Someone who has a knowledge of Photoshop
Applicants must have their own transportation and own a laptop. While this is an unpaid internship, we are happy to help you get college credit if that is available to you. The deadline to apply is March 28th. We will be contacting qualified candidates within one week of the deadline to set up interviews. Please apply by sending the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
2. Inspiration Board of your wedding style or a wedding trend you love with a detailed description of it.
We look forward to hearing from you!